Methods XVI Tachikawa
We are pleased to announce that the Sixteenth International Conference on Methods in Dialectology (METHODS XVI) will be held at NINJAL (National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics in Tokyo, from Monday to Friday, 7-11 August, 2017. Methods in Dialectology is a triennial conference that alternates between Canada and Europe. Methods XVI, by special arrangement, will be held at National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics (NINJAL), in Tokyo.
Conference Theme: Dialect Contact, Acquisition and Innovation
In recent years, dialectology has expanded its scope. Contact, acquisition and innovation have become major notions in dialectology. Methods XVI especially seeks presentations on these themes to complement the breadth and depth of contemporary studies that have been featured at Methods conferences since 1972.
- (2017-07-25) Sponsors page is updated
- (2017-07-13) Program page updated
Conference program, List of the paper and poster presentations, and list of the workshops updated
- (2017-07-10) Conference program is online
- (2017-07-05) Invited speakers page updated
- (2017-06-19) List of the paper and poster presentations updated.
- (2017-06-16) Sponsors page is updated
- (2017-06-08) Provisional program and List of the workshops updated.
- (2017-06-07) List of the paper and poster presentations updated.
- (2017-05-26) List of the workshops is now available.
- (2017-05-24) List of the paper and poster presentations is now available.
- (2017-05-10) On-line Registration has now started!
(early-bird registration fee until 11 June 2017)
- (2017-05-10) Travel & Accommodation page updated.
- (2017-05-10) Excursion program page updated.
- (2017-05-10) Provisional program is now available.
(2017-04-28) Online registration
- We plan to start our online registration from May 10.
We will make our announcement in case of the delay.
we have sent out our notification of acceptance to those who submitted their abstracts on Tuesday, 7th March, 2017.
Please let us know if you do not hear from us!
Last modified 2017. 07. 25